Tuesday, February 18, 2014

January Beauty Subscriptions

It's that time of month again, where I receive my February Beauty Subscriptions and realise that I still haven't blogged about January's, this has got to stop!  I won't lie after being bummed about my last couple of TopBoxes this months (and February's) totally redeemed themselves.  Which makes me sad because I already cancelled my membership :(  Oh well, I can always register again and be on a waiting list for months… ugh so bummed!  Anyways, back to my January Subscriptions.  Check them both out below, this was a great month filled with amazing products, which I am extremely excited to keep on using and re-buy!
TopBox:
1) Lancôme: Juicy Tubes in Berry Bold - Such an oldie but a goodie!  I remember begging my parents to buy me these when I was younger.  The smell, texture, and feel is exactly as I remember - who knows maybe Ill just have to bring these bad boys back. 2) Radial: Bee Venom Moisturiser - This thick, creamy, non-greasy lotion has stem cell technology to helps revitalise and renew skin. 3) Cargo: Better-than-Waterproof Mascara - A daily water resistant mascara that can truly go from work to play. Vitamins B, E, and F mixed with Keratin helps strengthen, revitalise, nourishes, conditions, and create long healthy lashes. 4) Aveda: Stress-Fix Body Lotion - Has a milk like consistency infused with the science of aromaology and pure essential oils to hydrate the skin.  Organic lavender, lavandin, and clary sage creates an aroma which helps with relieving stress.
Ipsy:
1) Benefit: The Pore-fessional  - A make-up primer like feel which minimises the appearance of pores, makes skin look smoother-than-smooth, and erases fine lines.  The silky texture and oil-free formula allows you to feel like you're wearing nothing at all. 2) Body Balm: Balm Me Up - Made with Cocoa Butter, Babassu Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil, and Mandarin Essential Oil to help moisturise your skin without leaving that greasy after-feel. Great for all over or simply focus on your knees, elbows, and feet. 3) Yaby: Natural Finish Liquid Foundation in Buff - Has a super smooth finish leaving skin naturally flawless, non-oily, and is perfect for mixing with other foundations to create your perfect colour. 4) (MALIN+GOETZ): Mojito Lip Balm - This lip balm is actually incredible; leaving my lips feeling smooth, hydrated, and moisturized.  It also helps with preventing/treating dry chapped lips. Definitely bringing this into my daily beauty routine. 5) Absolute: Make-Up Cleansing Tissues in Pomegranate Extract - These wipes do a great job of removing make-up and leaving your face feeling clean and smooth.  However, they had a really pungent smell reminding me of old wine… which unfortunately totally turned me off of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment