Thursday, September 20, 2012

The New Host of Fashion Show is...

Louise Roe
The British model/TV personnel/reality star/fashion guru has been announced as Elle MacPherson's replacement as the Host of the next season of Fashion Star.  I really got into this show last year and with the shows quick success I am surprised to see MacPherson leave so soon.  However, the show must go on and with new host Louise I cannot wait to see what she brings to the show.  As one of my fashion inspirations, she is sure to succeed with this fashion dream of hers, came true.  Louise was quoted saying to Access Hollywood, "As a host I love working with a live audience, but I’m also looking to use my experience as a journalist and designer, to very much empathize with the buyers and contestants."  Congrats girl, can't wait for the new season!

No comments:

Post a Comment