Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pierre Hardy Summer 2012


After doing my hourly creep on Instagram, I came across the pictures above from Elle US.  They are shoes designed by Pierre Hardy for his Summer 2012 Collection.  I immediately fell in love with the colours, shapes and numerous heals.  The ones that jumped out at me the most are the ones of the right.  I then had to find out where I could get them and how much they were going to set me back... well I kinds wish I didn't.  Why do I have such expensive taste in clothes and shoes?  WHY? WHY? WHY?
The shoes are currently being sold on Net-A-Porter for $735, which is 30% off the regular price of $1050.  So with these beauties WAY out of my price range I need to find a more affordable option.  Now the only question is where to start... I any of you have seen something similar to the shoes above you NEED to let me know!  Leave your comments below, anything is appreciated.  Especially when it deals with my wild love affair with shoes! Shhh... don't tell my boyfriend ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment