Friday, August 10, 2012

My Osheaga Weekend...

A weekend away with your girlfriends is always a guaranteed great time, add live music, poutine and beer and your great time has just turned into the best time ever!  That is what I experienced with my girlfriends last weekend in Montreal at Osheaga.  With performances by Snoop Dogg, Florence and the Machine, MGMT, City and Colour, Metric, Justice, The Black Keys and much much more, I was so excited to get my Music Festival on.  Hipster headband on and money in my wallet I was ready to go and have fun with my girls.  Too much singing, beer drinking, poutines and rain really wore us out, add a long drive home in traffic and you could only imagine how excited I was to sleep in my own bed!  But I'm really excited to hit up the festival next year... who's coming with?  Check out some of my photos from the festival below.

No comments:

Post a Comment